Within the service we offer the following system activities:
- Preventive maintenance: the visit schedule established in accordance with the so-called interim reviews as well as the removal of failures of technical installations networks during the visit;
- All Day Event: removing technical failures: the whole time working emergency equipment installation MONT-EL SERWIS 24h, which within six hours of notification.
To ensure reliability and continuity of contact with the Employer conservator duty is supported by MONT-EL SERVICE 24h, 7 days a week.
- We provide you the opportunity to-clock reporting of faults and failures on the number of MONT-EL SERVICE 24, along with dedicated email address.
- Operator SERWIS 24 receives the order via email or fax. In the case of an emergency order we accept a phone call order. Emergency orders relate to the situation that prevent work or imminent danger and threat to life, or risk damage to the building where is located in the equipment.
- In the absence of the person performing the task, the operator SERVICE 24h is required to transfer the contents of the order to the person responsible and forward it by e-mail orders.
- After the transfer order operator is required to be registered in the appropriate register.
- After receiving information about the status of the order operator shall record that fact in the register of orders.